Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 10, 2016

Câu

1. I work from eight to five and currently I’m up to my neck in work.

2. But I also go to the evening class to study English.

3. I love reading books and I have read all the must-reads.

4. I always arrive at work early and never miss a deadline.

5. I often work overtime and give my colleagues a hand.
It's never to late to start all over again
The boy is helping an old woman cross the street
It's a custom to bring a gift
Was that wrong? : Không được à
What's your expected salary: Bạn mong lương bao nhiêu
His number one objective is to get promotion 


1.  My boss paid me a compliment the other day.

2. He told me to keep up the good work.

3. Guess what! I just got a promotion to be a supervisor.

4. I hope I can get a raise soon as my boss promised.

5. My girlfriend was very proud of me and we drank until we threw up that night
6. There are often traffic jams during rush hours
Will it take long?: Có lâu không
 necessarily(3): Không cần thiết
7. Put your hands in the air: Đưa tay lên trời
8. It's up in the air: chưa có quyết định
9. My computor is out of order
10. I don't want to stay here any longer
11. It's sunny but mild today: Trời nắng nhưng mát mẻ
12. People are crowding to the entrance of the bus
13. I never see people standing in line at the bus stop
14. There're no other options: K còn lựa chọn nào khác
15: Have a quite word with her about it: hãy nói riêng vs cô ấy về chyện đó
16. Stay at home and rest up. Get some sleep and recover

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét