Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 10, 2016

Câu 2

1) I didn't get through to you: Tôi gọi bạn nhưng k được
2) Don't tell me you are leaving: Đừng ns vs tôi là anh chuẩn bị đi đấy
3) Money is a root of all evil: Tiền là nguồn gốc tội lỗi
4) Is this seat taken?: Có ai ngồi chỗ này chưa - You can take this seat
5) If you commit a traffic infraction, the cops can pull you over and write a ticket
6) I think it was around 6:30
7)I braked hard but couldn't avoid hitting the car infront.
8) I want to get off at the next bus station
9. He's soft spoken; anh ấy nói chuyện từ tốn nhẹ nhàng
10. You have set a good example for me and my wife
11. Do you enjoy cooking or do you just see it as a chore? 
12. She just does househlod chore
13. I'm an ordinary person as evryone
14. I exprienced many difficulties to achieve the success do i content with what i have
15. How's your steak rare, medium of welldone

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét